Saturday, February 14, 2009


What a busy week! I finally finished one pair of socks today. They were knit 2 at a time on one needle in some fab sport weight Tuscan Grove yarn in Ohio State colors (a muggle college). The pattern is called Campfire Socks and I used a round toe instead of the standard one. I am sad to be finished with them, even though I have been working on them forever!

I also got lots done on my kit for my spoilee! I still have lots to do, but I finished one item for the kit earlier this week and then got something else for it today!! I really am getting so excited about getting to all together. I can't wait to get it Belladonna and see what she thinks of everything!!

Well, I am off to rest now. I have a bit of a cold (probably from the Weasley twins giving me one of their concoctions!)

2 comments:

  1. You really have to watch those Weasley twins! You would not believe what they turned my mom and dad into at their wedding - and with Remus Lupin right there and everything...poor mom, with all our relatives, for some reason she has the worst time with the Weasleys. I used to think it was because they sat her next to Percy at holiday meals, but she says no, she's the only one who can really stand him through an entire dinner and THAT is ok - whatever that means. although, now that I think of it, I wonder if it isn't more them being a little awkward with her... Well, except for Uncle Arthur, of course. He just loves asking her questions. She keeps promising to explain rubber ducks to him, but I am not getting the joke...

    Those socks look very nice! I am sure that whatever you are making is wonderful and that I will enjoy it very much!

    Belladonna Boomslang

    PS. Have you heard anything more about Lavender. I knew her slightly, and it is bothering me that no one seems to know what happened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO BUCKEYES!!! Are these socks on your Rav project page? I MUST check out that colorway!

    ReplyDelete