Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well, I am ready for things to calm down a bit around here. This past week was really busy for me and of course I had lots of homework this week.
Last weekend we all went to Hogsmeade. I was still sick from the muggle cold I got from some muggle root beer that I got off the Weasley's. I knew there must have been something wrong with it, but the Weasley twins assured me that it would just give me a few hiccups and I am such a lover of muggle root beer that I didn't really care much. Until I caught the muggle cold that is. UGH!
So, when we went to Hogsmeade last weekend I didn't really get to do much. I did stop off at Honeydukes, where I bought a box of chocolates from Ambrosius. You really can't get homemade chocolates like that anywhere else. She even through in some extra caramel centered ones when I told her why I was so sick.
After I left Honeydukes I headed over to the Three Broomsticks. I hung out there for the rest of the evening with the other Hufflepuffs and drank some butterbeers. Elanor let me leave early and head back up to Hogwarts by myself. I ended up eating a couple of chocolates and going to sleep early.
The next morning I felt so much better when I got up. I really think that Ambrosius put something in those caramel chocolates to make me feel better. Good thing too, because I had so much stuff to get finished for my classes this week!! I'll have to be sure to ask Ambrosius what went into those chocolates!!
Hopefully, the next trip to Hogsmead will go a lot better for me!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you really think you got the cold from the Rootbeer? And has my Uncle George been pretending to be himself AND his dead brother again? Sometimes my mom worries about him...

    Belladonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better, Bernadette!

    ReplyDelete