Saturday, February 7, 2009

First week

Well, the first week of classes are over! Things started out with a bang this term. I celebrated my start at Hogwarts by attending both of the opening feasts! I met lots of students and had lots of yummy food and drink! My classes have been keeping me busy. I am taking Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid, DADA, History of Hogwarts, and Potions this term. I think I did okay brewing my first potion this week (at least I didn't blow anything up, right?) I also have been working on making a magical creature which I hope to get completed soon to send home to the little wizard. I also am trying to use my spells to conjure some more socks. I'll be sure to post lots of pics when they are complete. (Hopefully something will get done by next week!)

In other news, I got the brochure for the Knitters Connection that will be taking place in June and back home in Columbus, Ohio. Hopefully I will get to take a class with the famous Cat Bordhi!

No comments:

Post a Comment