Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week 1 Games

What's in my trunk?
1. Brand new socks!
2. Bird feathers from my owl (she is shedding)
3. Bunch of bananas
4. Book on ways to tame magical creatures
5. Beach ball (it is summer camp after all)
6. Borrowed movies to watch with my bunkmates
7. Broom (this is a nessecity for flying)
8. Blue yarn for the pinwheel blanket I am working on
9. Bertie Bott's every flavor beans
10. Butterbeer

WINGO
W-5: Andromeda Finch-Fletchley spins her own yarn
I-5: Violet Starfire is a fellow Hufflepuff, but she is in Ashwinder
N-5: Violet le Veela has taken a train to LA
G-5: Wisteria Lovegood can speak Arabic
O-5: Bevin Rae Mooney worked at a summer camp
Get to know my Spoiler and Spoilee
My spoiler (Violet le Veela) has made some beautiful socks (Tokena) which I fav'd
My spoilee (Hexy Elfshimmer) doesn't have any pics of projects up but just got back into knitting this year and started by knitting a dishcloth!
If you need WINGO info:
I have 4 younger brothers
I collect turtles
And I worked at a summer camp when I was in college!!
Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment