Monday, April 20, 2009

It's here!!

First, I wanted to let my fellow Hufflepuff's know that I spent last week in the infirmary. I can't seem to stay out of there this term, I don't know what is up with me.
This week is going much better. For starters, my kit from Callisto Verity came by owl today!! And what an awesome kit it is!!! Have a look!


Here is the beautiful bag she knitted for me!! I know Callisto has been really working hard on it! She has had a cast on her wrist for most of this term and went straight to work on it as soon as it came off! (I know I saw her in the infirmary when they were giving her bone strengthening serum.)


She even lined it in this beautiful denim blue!!! I love it!!

There was lots of yummy yarn inside!! Some Knit Picks Shine Worsted in house colors (maybe some worsted weight house socks to keep my feet warm this winter or some fingerless mitts... hmm) and my favorite, some Knit Picks Imagination in Evil Stepmother (perhaps they will become some Belatrix socks?) Callisto included two set of 47" Harmony needles for me for two at a time socks! And the tape measure that I have desperately needed forever now (my current one is years old and stretched out).


I also think Callisto has been taking classes in Occlemency... because she must have totally read my mind! I have been looking around for a notebook for my knitting and she personalized this wonderful notebook for me!! I couldn't have found anything better!! She also must know that I am a bit of a tree hugger, she found these wonderful colored pencils for me. How cool! She also made me these beautiful stitch markers which I so needed!! And a book on knitting fair isle socks!


Callisto also included package for my little wizard!! He was tickled and ran off to color in his new coloring book!! Not only did Callisto make my day but his too!! Thanks for such a wonderful package Callisto!!


1 comment:

  1. My almost 4 year old is in love with those Tonka Truck stickers and stuff!!! He had gotten some in his notebook from school, and then yesterday his brother got a birthday card with the same trucks on it. Little boy ran right for the bookbag so he could compare stickers and his brother's "Truck letter."
    Boys and things with wheels...it has to be hard-wired...

    Belladonna

    ReplyDelete