Saturday, July 18, 2009

HBP

I went to the 12:01 opening of the Half Blood Prince on Wednesday morning. The event was attended by many witches and wizards. It seems this is one of the few times we can get out in public and dress in robes with out muggles really noticing. Overall I really enjoyed the movie. There was, as everyone has said, a wonderful line where Dumbledore mentioned his love of knitting. Dumbledore happens to be my one of my favorite Hogwarts headmasters (nothing against Ms. Wartbobble). This movie had some wonderfully put together scenes. They removed much from the book though, for time. And kept the movie fairly simple in plot line. I can not wait to see the next movie in 2010! I hope it doesn't get pushed back like this one had!

Other than going to the HBP movie I have been attending a cake decorating class. Here is my first cake!!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it. We're going to try to go tonight!

    Love the cake :)

    ReplyDelete