Thursday, March 26, 2009

I, as most witches, have a cat. I bring this up because it has been a hard week for my kitty. Last week, while I was out, my cat lost a tooth. My roommate was home and he told me about what happened. Well, I took him to the vet (as muggles call them) and found out he had also lost a lot of weight. There was concern something else was wrong with him. So, today he went back for blood work and I am happy to say that he is healthy except for have horrible teeth. While my kitty was at the vet he also had his teeth cleaned and lost two more teeth. So now he is at home resting (all doped up on his pain meds). I am relieved that he is well, but hoping for a speedy recovery for my little furred sweetie. I'll post a pic of him when he is not quite so loopy.

On a good note, I am almost finished with my spoilee's bag.....

1 comment:

  1. sorry about ur kitty! how is he doing now? is he/she about to still eat regular kitty food, or just soft?
    So good that it's nothing major, though u really do need teeth. lol
    ::big hugs for kitty::

    ReplyDelete